Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2010

Speed up Acrobat 9 by controlling the plugins

I have Acrobat 9 installed in my system, that is running Windows Vista. I have also installed some additional plugins for this particular application. Well, I am facing some issues that this application is very slow, as compared to when I had not installed the plugins.

So, I want some information on how to speed up Acrobat 9 by controlling the plugins. All possible suggestions and comments on this topic are very much appreciated.
Old 08-07-2010

Re: Speed up Acrobat 9 by controlling the plugins

The information on how to speed up Acrobat 9 by controlling the plugins has already been provided on our forums. Here, have a look at the following threads to know about the same:I hope that these threads will prove to be of some use to fix the issue that you are facing.
Old 08-07-2010

There may be many junk files in your computer and this is indirectly affecting the working of Acrobat 9. There is no need to worry. Just optimize your system with the help of the following tools:
  1. Speedup my PC: For overall optimization
  2. Registry Mechanic: To get rid of the errors in the registry
  3. Tuneup Utilities: For defragmentation of the disks
I can assure you that the speed of the entire computer will be increased with the help of the above tools.
Old 08-07-2010

It is always recommended that no plugins must be installed to maintain the good speed of all the applications. So, I dont think there is any technique available that can speed up Acrobat 9 by controlling the plugins. You have yourself mentioned that the speed of the application was better when the plugins were not installed. So, uninstall the plugins as soon as possible.
Old 10-07-2010

Even after the using the tools that are mentioned in one of the above post, my computer had become more fast, but it did not speed up Acrobat 9. I got rid of the plugins as suggested by, again one of you guys. Now, I am able to work with the application pretty smoothly. The problem is that I require the plugins, so if there is any technique by which they can be controlled, then please let me know.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , , ,