Thread: Acrobat 9 stops responding when printing

Acrobat 9 stops responding when printing

I have done a recent upgradation from Windows Vista to Windows 7 and I am facing a weird problem that was not existing in the older operating system. The issue is that Acrobat 9 stops responding when printing. Actually, I am facing this situation only after the upgradation. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Please help me with any probable solution to get rid of this issue.

Re: Acrobat 9 stops responding when printing

While using the Windows 7 operating system, one has to make sure that the applications that are installed in it are totally compatible with it. Otherwise there can be issues like Acrobat 9 stops responding when printing.

I suggest you to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system and check out whether this software is compatible with Windows 7 or not. If it is compatible, then it will be listed among the list of compatible components.

If Acrobat 9 stops responding when printing, then there is a possibility that the application is having some sort of conflicts with the Windows 7 operating system. Even if the application works in the operating system, some of its features may not be supported. Anyways, there is a simple solution that you can use, that is to try doing the printing in the compatibility mode.

There is no need to worry if Acrobat 9 stops responding when printing. I guess that this particular version of the application is incompatible with Windows 7. While working with this operating system, one must use the new versions of all the applications and programs because they are seen to be compatible with Windows 7.

Just check out on the internet and let me know if this is the latest version of Acrobat 9. The developers release the new applications, so that all the operating systems in the market must be supported.

If any application or software has an incompatibility problem with the Windows 7 operating system, then they are provided with compatibility tools. So, as Acrobat 9 stops responding when printing, it is required that you must search for the compatibility for this software. You have to install this tool before the software is installed, so that all the compatibility settings will be done for the software to run without any issues in this operating system.

Since, Windows 7 has problems like Acrobat 9 stops responding when printing, it is always recommended that this operating system must not be installed or upgraded to. Now, the only thing that you can do is to degrade to Windows Vista again, as you have mentioned that there were no such problems in that operating system. The only issue with Windows Vista is that it is comparatively slower than Windows 7.

Inorder to handle the incompatibility issues that are encountered in the Windows 7 operating system, you must have another operating system installed in another drive in your system. Thus, you make your computer a dual boot system. So, when you find that there is an incompatibility issue with any application or program in Windows 7, you have to start the other operating system.