Thread: InDesign PDF importing to CorelDraw issue

InDesign PDF importing to CorelDraw issue

In my office we are running the InDesign and CoralDraw but having one problem. When i am exporting the PDF generated by the InDesign to the CoralDraw it corrupts the PDF file and could not open the same. I am unable to find the reason behind the same. I hope you will find the solution to work with the issue of mine. Thanks in advance.

Re: InDesign PDF importing to CorelDraw issue

This is obviously the issue with then font which is not supporting in the InDesign. If the font generated by the CoralDraw is not having support in the InDesign then it could be possible that you will get the PDF file in any language which can not be readable as the program does not know about the Font you are using. So check whether the font is supported or not.

If you are creating the PDF file with the help of the program that you are using. First thing you have to do is to check whether the font that you are using in one program is supported by the other or existing in other program. If it is not existing then it is obvious to get the error message or unknown language format. I hope this will help you to understand the same.

I am also having the same problem and i am unable too for finding any working solution for same. Actually i am getting the Chinese language while opening the InDesign PDF file to the CoralDraw which is unreadable and unable to understand the same. So if you can then please let me know about the alternative for this problem.

I have gone through the problem of yours. And let me tell you that you will not be able to run the both the file together as both are having the different structure and different format which is not supported by the same. I have also unable to find any alternative for same. So if you can then please let me know about it.

If all the replies are not working for you and you are still having the same problem then i can advise you one thing which might help you regarding your problem. Just contact the Adobe regarding the query of yours and see whether you are getting it work or not. I hope that you will get the solution on the Adobe.

So finally the fact is that the problem can not be resolved as per the replies of all of you. If the font does not show the compatibility then i can not get the solution for the problem of mine. For last try i am going to contact the Adobe regarding this query. If any working solution i will get then definitely post on this thread.