Thread: Adobe Acrobat 9 not able to PDF from Network

Adobe Acrobat 9 not able to PDF from Network

I have a desktop and it is been recently upgraded with Windows 7. since then I am not able to open the pdf document in my office network system. I do not know what could be the reason but the adobe acrobat 9 application gives me an error message that is "There was an error opening this document. This file cannot be found." Please help me out so that I can sort the problem and then make the desired change as needed.

Re: Adobe Acrobat 9 not able to PDF from Network

The problem basically seems to be with the upgradation and in order to work out or function for the same. It is necessary that you check out for the application as upgrade give issue. You should make a clean install of the operating system and then check for the output. It will be helpful and hence you can perform for the act that is required. So do process and function as required. This will help.

You need to install the application under compatible mode and then check for the issue. Do look and then make the process for the thing. It will surely let you to get to a better conclusion. So in order to make the aspects to be functioned and get it worked you need to get to a conclusion that is by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then under the properties section choose compatibility for Windows Xp

Reinstalling the application may also help you out and function as required. All you need to do is to check out on add/remove program option in the control panel. As it is been done you need to work out well by getting the change that is needed. It will really let you to get to the change. Now get the fresh copy of the application and make it install after restart of the system.

There is other way to make it work. You need to run the system under safe mode and then make installation of the thing that is needed. It will surely let you to get to the conclusion as needed. So do process for the thing. All you need to do is to check out for the aspect well and get to the desired conclusion that is needed. You may then be able to work for the same and get it functioned as required.

Make the system to be worked under clean boot. As it is been done you can the make the change to function and work as needed. You need to type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. Now choose Hide all Microsoft service under the selective startup and function as needed. This will surely let you to make the change that is needed. It will be helpful.