Thread: Enable Bookmarks in Adobe Acrobat 9

Enable Bookmarks in Adobe Acrobat 9

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp. I have installed Adobe Acrobat 9 pro application and the problem is that the pdf book will not allow me to create bookmark. I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the things to be sorted and function as needed. It will be helpful. Hope to get a solution.

Re: Enable Bookmarks in Adobe Acrobat 9

There can be a possibility that you may have made the pdf book write protected from modification. It would be better that you check for the aspects that needs to be worked. It would be better that you process for the change and make the implementation as needed. Do work and get the execution to be done well. This will surely let you to get it functioned and process as required.

Check out for the properties of the application you may then get to the conclusion. Make the write protected to be free. This will then let you to do the required change and hence you can then create bookmark that you need. It will be helpful. Do check out and process as required. You may then be able to process or function for the aspect that is needed. Make the changes by pressing Ctrl+D for properties.

There is a possibility that the application may have some issue and this is the reason that you are not able to work or function as needed. It will be helpful that you get another application or get a fresh copy of the same. Tis will then let you to get to a proper solution and make the associated things to be worked. So do perform and get the conclusion to be done as needed. This will help.

It would be better that you get the implementation done well that is by sorting the thing by reinstalling the application. As it is been done you can then make the required change and function as essential. This will really make a huge difference and hence you can perform for the act. So uninstall the previous pack and then make installation of the new fresh copy that you have. It will result different.