Thread: Adobe Acrobat 9 Update installation problem

Adobe Acrobat 9 Update installation problem

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp. I have installed Adobe Acrobat 9 pro application to the system and the problem is that I am not able to install the update that is been downloaded to the system. When I try to install the update I get an error 1612 which says that installation file is not present or not accessible or not present.

Re: Adobe Acrobat 9 Update installation problem

The problem quite seems with the application that you have. So in order to make the certain change or function for the thing as required it will be helpful and you can thus make the desired change that is essential. It will be helpful and you can then make the change that would really help and perform for the thing. So do get the issue sorted and function by getting a fresh copy of the application from the official site.

It could be that the application may have been appended with some bugs or issue and it needs to be worked out well by sorting the thing. All you need to do is to check out by getting the aspects to be worked as required. It is necessary and you can thus form the act as required. It will be beneficial. You need to use the original disc and perform the repair. It will then let the changes to be implemented.

You can get a fresh copy of the application and then perform a reinstallation for the same. This will surely help you out and make the desired change to be taken. It will be helpful and you can then get the application to perform as needed. you need to get access to the add/remove program option and then choose the desired application and click on remove. Now restart the system and then install the fresh new copy.

Run the system under safe mode and then install the application. It will be helpful and you can then make the required change as needed. Do look for the thing and work. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded features they will be used well and then run the application under downland mode. Look for the output or end result. It may be different.

Make the installation under safe mode or install under compatible mode. I hope this will surely let the things to be embedded and function for the change as needed. It is indeed necessary that you perform for the thing and function as needed. It will surely let you to get to a proper change. So check and function as needed.