Thread: InDesign CS3 Print Booklet to PDF

InDesign CS3 Print Booklet to PDF

I am having a problem running Adobe Acrobat 8 on the Macbook Pro which is running with the Leopard OS X. Actually whenever i am trying to print a booklet with the InDesign file to PDF and getting PDF start not working. I am unable to resolve this issue. If any one is having the solution to work with the same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: InDesign CS3 Print Booklet to PDF

I think that there might be problem with the PDF printer which is creating issue with the printing of yours and that is why you are unable to get it working. So if possible then reinstall the PDF printer again so that if the problem is related to the PDF printer then it will get resolved. Also let me know whether it is working for you or not.

I think that the way you are trying to work with the issue might be faulty. I have also tried the same. Just to print the Booklet you have to get into the File Menu and then Print Booklet. This will print the page directly to the printer which you are looking for. So try this out and see whether you are getting it work or not.

If you are unable to get it working with the help of the installation again then i am advising you to install the plugin of Adobe Acrobat which is known as the "Quite Imposing". It allows you to print the PDF directly to the printer which will resolve your issue. So just go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

After going through all the replies if you are still unable to resolve the same then let me tell you that it can be resolved with the help of the Adobe only who is having the expert available on the Forum of Adobe. The forum is dedicated to the user of Adobe. User can post their problem and they will get the solution for same.

I have tried installing the program again and again but still not getting it work. I have got little interest on the Quiet Imposing which is discussed about but not having much knowledge about it. So if any one can help me with the more knowledge about it and where can i download then it will be easier for me.

Quite Imposing is a family of plug-ins for Adobe’s Acrobat 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9. They do...Imposing. This is all about combining pages onto larger sheets to make books, booklets, or special arrangements. The family comprises Quite Imposing and its sister product, Quite Imposing Plus so creating booklets or arranging complex imposition layouts has never been easier and all without leaving Acrobat! Find more about this here.