Thread: Unnecessary Acrobat 9 Warning in PDF Portfolio

Unnecessary Acrobat 9 Warning in PDF Portfolio

I am having an issue with the Acrobat 9 Profession which i am using and when i am opening the PDF portfolio i am getting a message "For the best experience, open this PDF portfolio in Acrobat 9 or Adobe Reader 9, or later." I am unable to get the message. Is it obvious behavior or something wrong happen to my Acrobat. Please help me with the solution of same. Thank you.

Re: Unnecessary Acrobat 9 Warning in PDF Portfolio

It seems to have the problem with the adobe only which is not functioning properly. So i will suggest you to install the Adobe Acrobat 9 again so that if then problem is related to the Adobe then that will be solved automatically. So try that out and let me know whether the problem got resolved or not. Thanks.

I am also having the same problem which you are going through. I am also getting the "For the best experience, open this PDF portfolio in Acrobat 9 or Adobe Reader 9, or later." error and unable to solve the problem. So if you for the solution then please let me know so that i can also go through the same and work with it.

If above replies are not working for you then it is better to contact the Adobe regarding you problem. As adobe is always having expert available on their forum to support the user of the Adobe product. So if you are also having the problem then contact the Forum and get the solution for your problem. Hope this will work.