Thread: Error Issue with Adobe Acrobat 9 droplet

Error Issue with Adobe Acrobat 9 droplet

I have a Macbook Pro and it is been installed with Mac OS X. I have installed Adobe Acrobat 9 application and the problem is with the application. I have made a droplet from a preflight and now when I drop a pdf file to it it will preflight the file and creates a report. The problem comes when Adobe creates report and it shows an error message that is AEHandler: unhandled exception caught! I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can sort the thing.

Re: Error Issue with Adobe Acrobat 9 droplet

The problem could be well related to the application that is been installed. You need to work or process for the thing that is by getting the aspects to be worked or performed well. It is essential that you get the changes to be done well. Check out for the application. I hope there is some issue and it needs to be resolved. You can then be able to get the issue to be worked. Check out.

It could be that the version of the operating system you use may not be coping well and this is the reason you are not getting the changes to be done. So in order to work or perform for the act it is essential that you perform as required and function for the changes. Get the compatible mode feature of the application or install under the compatible system.

There is another way through which yu can make the desired change to be done. All you need to do is to check out by following the steps as mentioned. You need to launch the application that is by accessing adobe acrobat pro.app Now quit the application. The finder item should be searched out. Now open it up and then open it with Droplet.app. Check out using the same. It will be helpful.

Make a reinstallation of the application and then check for the result. This will surely help you out and make the things to work out. As the application if appended with bugs can be removed well and that to without any problem. So do check and make the desired aspects to be functioned. It is necessary that you perform and work for the required thing as needed. Do check out.

Reinstall the application and then use the droplet. This will surely help you out and make the change that is needed. The new fresh copy of the application will make the desired change and perform as required. It would be better that you get the fresh new copy. This will surely let you to get to the implementation. So make the changes it would be better.

Reinstall the application and then use the droplet. This will surely help you out and make the change that is needed. The new fresh copy of the application will make the desired change and perform as required. It would be better that you get the fresh new copy. This will surely let you to get to the implementation. So make the changes it would be better.