Thread: Acrobat 9 trial PDF Active X browser control seems to be missing

Acrobat 9 trial PDF Active X browser control seems to be missing

I have downloaded the Acrobat 9 SDK with the Acrobat 9 trial version and now having problem with the same. When i explore the SDK i am able to view everything but except one thing that is reader 9 viewer compliant Active X. I have looked around but i did not get the Active X so please let me know if you are having knowledge regarding this. Thanks in advance.

Re: Acrobat 9 trial PDF Active X browser control seems to be missing

I think that the Active X control is hidden in the all the controls in the SDK which is having some other specific name that i don't know about. So you have to check for the right active x in the list of the control which you are looking for. I have never used it so not having enough knowledge regarding the same.

If i am not wrong then you might be looking for the Active X control for the Acrobat 9 which you are unable to get in the Acrobat 9 SDK. But there is no need to worry if you are not getting it then download the active x control which you can get easily by searching on the Google. So try the Google search for same keyword and see whether you are getting it work or not.

I am having the download for the Adobe Active X control which you are looking for. So if you wanted to go with the same then you can go through the below given attachment which is having the download for the same. I hope that you will like to work with the same.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have searched regarding the query of yours which is related to the Active X browser control and let me tell you that there is a page on the Adobe site is listed regarding the same which you can check out and go through the same to know about it. Below is the given link go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.
    Active X Control

If all the above replies is not working for you and you are still looking for something to work with then it is better to contact the Adobe regarding this query and see whether you are getting the reply for your problem or not. Adobe is having a support forum for the help of the customer so if you can then provide them the detail about your problem on same.

I have gone through all the detail that you have asked me to do with the help of the same that you have asked me to do and i can tell you that it is working for me. The issue of mine got resolve and having no more problem with the Acrobat 9 trial PDF Active X browser control seems to be missing. Thanks a lot for help.