Thread: Adobe indesign shadow problem

Adobe indesign shadow problem

Hello,
    I have a problem with the InDesign shadow. In a document we have pictures with shadows (Mode: Multiply, Opacity 75%, each 1 mm misalignment blur, 1 mm) is provided. But sometimes the shadows are pixelated rough. At first I thought it might matter representation. But after the calculation of a test-PDF the result is frightening. The shadows are pixelated some really rough. I have already exported a PDF from InDesign times directly, the result looked similar. The texts and pictures are from a database. Can it be that it is related. But part of the shadow fit with it. This is very confusing. It would be great if you can explain me this. Thank you.

Re: Adobe indesign shadow problem

Have you ever tried to display the quality option to "display with a high" changed? the export (export, and really not output from the printer pdf) you took what setting (mostly in the equestrian compression and extends the transparency reduction)? If it is a "problem issue": Try flattening "High Resolution" option.

Transparency reduction is given as "high resolution". I believe rather that it is up to InDesign. Because when I print from the normal job, even here the shadows are part gro***xelig. An output problem is not well.

Even with high quality display see the shadows of rough and pixelated when I print from the file, the expression is not ok. When I use PDF expect PDFX3. I have already made several attempts to calculate a PDF with. Ps and Distiller, printing with Adobe PDF or exported directly from InDesign as a PDF, has unfortunately not used. It is also strange, because part of the shadow is in order and a part is not.

In most cases, it's somehow a user error and none of the program. Where is the difference between the shadows that are in order and where the expression comes along in pixelated and PDF? Are in the same form and in PDF pixelated shadows?

I rather think not that it is in indesign and it is up to the settings that the user makes, meaning for properly: for some gro***xelig? Are the shadow of the mega pixels are colored on a surface for example? is with the print options to send graphics of "all" selected? export to pdf compression when you have even said anything yet. and to my question regarding export or not to print.

In the print graphics options is to send "all" is selected, transparency reduction "high resolution". I reckon the PDF with the setting "PDFX3, where I also once turned off the compression for the images. The result was the same. I have very often have to write print data and so I never had a problem. I do not believe that it is the PDF-computing itself, but the bug is already in the InDesign file, because if I normally file from the expression on a color printer make, then the shadow not ok. In some pictures the shadows are ok. But for many runs of the shadow is not fine, but seems like with a resolution of 72 dpi, even if I let represent the high resolution file. The pictures are black and white with path and are in no color or other background. If I copy the images into a new file, then the shadows in the pictures.