Thread: Issue with Photoshop CS 3 and Adobe Camera Raw update

Issue with Photoshop CS 3 and Adobe Camera Raw update

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Photoshop CS 3 application. The problem is that I have installed and make the aspects to be worked but the application is not functioning. I got the Adobe Camera Raw 5.6 application. I am not able to work or process for the same. It will be helpful and you can then make the change that is needed.

Re: Issue with Photoshop CS 3 and Adobe Camera Raw update

It would be better that you upgrade the CS3 to CS4 pack. Look out for the change as it is been done. You may then get to a better conclusion and work for the thing. It would be better. This will really help you out and make the changes to be implemented. Do process for the changes and get the execution done. It would be better. You may then get to the implementation of the same.

The application is not proper. It would be better that you make a reinstallation of the application and then look for the change., This will surely help you out for the change and work as required. So get a fresh copy of the application and then make the installation. This will surely let you to get to the conclusion and work out. Do work out and process for the same. It will be helpful.

The upgraded pack will help you out and you may not get much of the issue. Other that that if there is a compatibility you can sort the same by working or functioning well that is necessary. It would be better that you make the installation of the application well by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then under the properties tab check out for compatibility mode. It will be helpful.

Try to perform a clean boot and then make the installation of the desired application. You may then be able to work well and get the associated things to be implemented as required. Do process as needed and then check for the change. This will really help you out and function. You need to type msconfig in the search box and hit enter. Then choose Hide all Microsoft services and disable the service. Restart the system. Check out.