Thread: Adobe After Effects CS5 not able to install

Adobe After Effects CS5 not able to install

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows Vista 64 bit. I have Adobe After Effects CS5 application and the problem is that I am not able to work well or perform for the thing that is necessary. I am not able to install the application to the system. I do not know what could be the reason. Please help me out so that I can make the desired change that is essential.

Re: Adobe After Effects CS5 not able to install

The problem could be with the application. There can be a possibility that the application or the installer.exe file may not be proper and hence this is the reason you are not able to work well or process for the thing. It would be better that you do check for the thing and make the essential aspects to be performed or worked. It would be better that you make the changes that is needed. It will be helpful. So do perform.

It could be that the normal user account you are using is not essential or may not have the rights to get access or make the installation of the application. It would be better that you get the things to be performed or work well that is by getting the change to be performed or accessed well. You need to check out for the same by right clicking on the installer file and then Run as administrator.

There is another way through which you can make the change that is by creating a new account which have admin rights. All you need to do is to open the user account option from the control panel and then fill in the parameters. Now under the manage section choose the type as Admin and then restart the system. As it is been done you can then make the required changes to be done. So do process and work as required. It will be helpful for you.

run the system in safe mode and then try to make the changes or install the application. You may then be able to work or process for the aspects. This will really help you and make the changes that is essential. It would be better and you may then get to a proper solution for the thing. So do work and process for the same and get to a better conclusion.

Run the system under safe mode and then try to make the installation of the application under the same. As it is been done you need to work out well by installing the application. Then restart the system and process it under normal mode. You may then be able to work or use the application well. So check out and function as needed. It will get sort the thing.