Thread: Signature Acrobat 8 vs. Acrobat 9

Signature Acrobat 8 vs. Acrobat 9

I am having a query with the signature in Acrobat 8 v/s Acrobat 9 which is regarding the message i am getting. I have made a signature which looks green with the pencil sign. But when i am getting the some document from the other friend of mine who are using the Acrobat 9 then i am getting a message "The revision of the document that was covered by this signature has not been altered, however, there have been subsequent changes of this document" So if you can then please help me with this error. Is this some kind of bug? Thank you.

Re: Signature Acrobat 8 vs. Acrobat 9

This is not a bug which you are getting with the document while opening the Acrobat 9 document in the Acrobat 8. It is default style of displaying the message of the Acrobat 9 while Roll up to notify the changes have been made. So there is no need to worry all you have to do is to continue with the same.

Yes that's true you can get this kind of message while you are working with the older and newer version that you are using. Exactly same is happening in your case that you are getting. I have also worried about the same as you are. But after searching a lot about this i finally realized the fact behind the same. Hope you will like it.

Hey thanks for the reply that you have shown me regarding my query and now i am having enough knowledge regarding the problem of mine. But still wanted to know something about How to create Digital signature. I am not having any idea about this. So if possible then let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated.

For that you have to go through the below given step that will be helpful for the same.
    • Start the Acrobat 9
    • Go to the Advance Setting menu
    • Then to the Security Setting option
    • Click on Digital ID
    • Click on Add ID
    • Click on New Digital ID and select Next.
    • Select the option as per your requirement and click next
    • Enter the personal information
    • Click on Next
    • Select password and click on Finish.

More about this you can get here.

I have gone through all the detail of the same that you have asked me to perform. And i have got enough information to work with the issue of mine. I can now work with the issue of mine with the suggestion of yours. Anyways thanks for the replies that you have given me regarding Signature Acrobat 8 vs. Acrobat 9