Thread: Not able to convert Microsoft word with Acrobat Pro 9

Not able to convert Microsoft word with Acrobat Pro 9

I have a Macbook pro and it is been installed with Mac OS X 10.5.8. I have downloaded a trial version of Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 application to the system. I do not know what could be the reason but I am not able to convert the Microsoft word files to pdf. I have tried a lot but still not able to get the things to work. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work. It will be helpful.

Re: Not able to convert Microsoft word with Acrobat Pro 9

You can make the change that is if you are using Word 2008 you can process or work well with the thing that is by going to the file menu and then scroll down to save as option. Choose the file option as pdf format. This will surely let you to get the thing work out and process for the thing. It will surely let you to get the changes to be implemented. So do work and make the implementation.

There is another way through which you can make the change. You need to get a full copy of the application that is Acrobat Pro 9. As you have downloaded the trial version this has let the problem for you. So in order to work out and make the change that is needed. It will be helpful and you can then process for the aspect. It will make the changes that is needed. Process and work as required.

All you need to work for the thing that is by checking out for the application that you have installed. I hope the application is not compatible with the system and this is the reason you are not able to process or work with the thing. So it would be better that you do look for the change and make the necessary thing to be implemented. This will let you to get to a proper solution and make the desired change.

Work out by following the steps as mentioned below:

• You need to open Adobe Acrobat application first
    • Now access to help section and make sure that Adobe pdf is checked
    • Now click on repair acrobat installation process
    • The in the print menu option check if Adobe pdf is in the same.

Get the full version or the copy of the application. You may then not get any issue. It is that the trial pack do not have complete feature and hence you face such problem. So in order to get the required aspect to be worked or make it function it is needed that you do check for the change and perform well as needed. Do process as the things is essential and you can thus make the desired aspects to be functioned.

PDFSusan Guest

If they are Word 97-2003 files, you can use PDF Studio to convert them to PDF. You can download a demo version to see if it works for you, before you decide to buy to remove the limits and watermark.