Thread: How to Uninstall Adobe CS4 but keep Acrobat 9?

How to Uninstall Adobe CS4 but keep Acrobat 9?

I am having an issue with the uninstallation of the Adobe CS4. Actually i wanted to remove the Adobe CS 4 from the computer but having the Adobe Acrobat 9 left on computer. As i have installed both the program separately. So if you can the please let me know How to Uninstall Adobe CS4 but keep Acrobat 9? A help may be appreciated.

Re: How to Uninstall Adobe CS4 but keep Acrobat 9?

As per your problem that you have discussed that both the program you have installed separately so i don't think so that there might be any problem uninstalling the Adobe CS 4 from the computer of yours. You have not install the Acrobat as the package of Adobe CS4 then you don't have to worry. Just go with the uninstallation of the Adobe CS 4.

Thanks for making me clear about the problem that i am going through i.e. uninstallation of the CS4 and after your assurance now i can uninstall the same. But wanted to one more thing. Actually i have heard about some uninstallation program which helps to uninstall the program completely from the computer. So if possible then please let me know abut the same.

Yes you are right there are lots of the program available for the uninstallation of the program completely from the computer. Generally this programs are used for deleting the entry from the registry which you can not perform with the Windows. I am using one program which is knows as the Your Uninstaller if you like then you can use the same.

I am using the Revo Uninstaller which is the best uninstaller for mine use. This gives the functionality to uninstall the program complete from the computer. It will delete the registry entry from the computer. It is also having most of the other functionality which will help you to improve the functionality of the computer.

I am having the list of the best uninstaller that you can check and perform the same with the help of uninstaller. Here i am giving you the link for the same which is having the list of the Best uninstaller that you can go through and use as per your problem. I hope that you will like it.
    Which is the best uninstaller?

I will recommend you to go with the Tuneup utility which is the best uninstaller and also having the functionality to maintain the computer performance. It also back up the data in case of the computer crash. So if you want you can download the same and work with the TuneUp Utility. If you like you can go with the same.