Thread: Acrobat 9 Form won't mail from Vista- help please?

Acrobat 9 Form won't mail from Vista- help please?

I am having an issue regarding which i wanted to know. When i was registering with the Acrobat in Windows XP i can easily get registered by clicking on the SEND button. But after the installation of the Windows Vista when i am trying to do the same i am unable to perform the registration as it gives the error. So if any one can help me with the solution of it then it will appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Acrobat 9 Form won't mail from Vista- help please?

I think that you are using the mail submission and not the web submission of the forms. Actually it is reported most of the time that the registration form of the Acrobat is not functioning properly. So if you wanted to get registration then it is better to go with the Web submission of form instead of the mail registration.

Yes the web submission of the Forms is the best way to get registered your self for the Acrobat 9 that you are looking for. I have also gone through the registration through the Web submission of the Form and it is very easy. This web submission contain the HTML form which makes it easy to use. So if you like you can go with the same.

I am also having the same issue with the registration of the Forms on the Windows 7 running machine. I have downloaded the registration form and filled it but when i am clicking on the Submit button it won't do any thing. For registration then i have used the Web Submission but did not get working of the email submission. I have got registered but by the way of web submission not the email one.

If any case the you are still unable to get it working then i will advise you to contact the Adobe regarding this query. As you have already used the email submission in Windows XP and unable to run the same in Windows Vista or 7 so it is possible that Adobe is aware of this kind of issue and might be having the solution for same.

I think that there might be problem with the installation of the Adobe which might got corrupted due to any reason and that is why unable to function properly. So in that case I will advise you to reinstall the complete Adobe again so that you will get it working with the Email submission of the Same. But before that you have to uninstall the Adobe and then install it again.

I have gone through all the above replies that is given me to work with the Acrobat 9 but let me tell you that it is still not working for me. I have also gone through the Uninstallation and installation of the Adobe but that is also not working for me. So i have decided to contact the Adobe. If any solution working for me i will update this post with the same.