Thread: Adobe Acrobat 9 not able to work with Mac OS X

Adobe Acrobat 9 not able to work with Mac OS X

I have a Macbook Pro and it is been installed with Mac Snow Leopard. The problem is with the application that is Adobe Acrobat pro 9. I have downloaded the it from the site and it do not open up the pdf files. I have no idea what to be done. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out and perform as needed. Hope to get a solution. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Adobe Acrobat 9 not able to work with Mac OS X

The problem is that the application may be demo and it would not have much of the features which would help to get the thing to be executed. It would be better that you check out for the change and look for the aspect as needed. This will really help you out and make the changes as needed. So do look out and perform for the act. You may then work well,. get the full version.

It could be that he application is not much compatible and may have the issue. You need to check out for the compatibility. That will help you out for making the things to process as required. Do check and look for the ability that will let the application to support. I hope it will surely let you out to a better conclusion and make the certain amendments to be processed. Do check out.

It could be that the application is not proper or may have some issue. In order to get sort of the thing you need to work or process for the same. All you need to do is to check out as its is essential. Look for the application or the installer application. This will then make the changes that is needed. You need to work out and process. Check out by getting another application and make the installation.

Get another copy of the application and then make the changes that is needed. It will be better. All you need to do is to uninstall the application that you have installed and as it is done you need to install the pack that is the full version to the system. I hope it will then be able to work and process as needed. Do check out and work as required. It will be helpful.

There is another way through which you can make the desired change or work with the application. All you need to do is to check for the compatible feature of the application with the system that you use. As it is been downloaded and you can then make the installation in order to process for the same. So do work and function as needed. It will be helpful and you can then make the desired change for the same. It will be helpful.

There is another way through which you can make the desired change or work with the application. All you need to do is to check for the compatible feature of the application with the system that you use. As it is been downloaded and you can then make the installation in order to process for the same. So do work and function as needed. It will be helpful and you can then make the desired change for the same. It will be helpful.