Thread: Adobe Photoshop CS4 .psp files conversion

Adobe Photoshop CS4 .psp files conversion

I use photoshop, but other software for graphics , which are really quite interesting. The question I asked myself : we see a lot of brushes on the Internet, made for PSP and format. Spd . Is it possible to use a different software ( with or without manip ) ? I tried with the ones I had , but every time I had the impression that programes does not recognize the extension ( it was unconsciously). So it is there a solution except to go through the head PSP?

Re: Adobe Photoshop CS4 .psp files conversion

There are brushes PSP ( Paint Shop Pro ) which also work in Photoshop and vice versa (this is also informed about sites that distribute them ). For the rest, see if it is possible to convert the thing into another extension. If you pass the Gimp (the latest being the current version 2.6) , you can easily use all the Photoshop brushes, at least, as far as I know, the one format . Spd. They are supported by the latest version of the software, which is free.

The Quick Selection tool speeds up the detection of contours and masking , even on matters as difficult to handle than the hair. Eliminate the colors of the background around your selections using the automatic options for decontamination Chromatic Quick Selection tool. With the new finishing tools , automatically change the contours and perfect selection of masks .

Paint Shop Pro, often called " PSP " is a program similar to Adobe Photoshop ( which uses the format . PSD) and includes many features offered by Photoshop, but is offered at a lower price , and for this it is often compared to Adobe Photoshop Elements. Paint Shop Pro has been developed by Jasc Software for many years until it was acquired by Corel in 2004, there is no Macintosh version of Paint Shop Pro.

Paint Shop represents for me the best software for image processing semi -pro . Its price is still very affordable compared to the number of tools available . That said , I have not tested the versions developed by Corel , I stopped at version 8.10 which was still edited by JASC and many tools were very good . Corel versions have a tendency to install too much and not very Catholic ( eg, a license verification system quite intrusive and hidden .)