Thread: Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 vs. Konica Minolta

Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 vs. Konica Minolta

I am having problem with the latest work computer and the color printer for connecting it to with the Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro installed. Because of this I am thinking of going for the IKON CPP 650 Power Pro Plus made by Konica Monolta, but before that I want to know the details related to that. I know that both are good but it will be better get the comparison. In short I need information related to Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 vs. Konica Minolta.

Re: Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 vs. Konica Minolta

Go, an opinion on a machine, and yes, you're not dreaming, Bibi is embarking on a review of material! Challenges, style exercise in how delicate Rules of the Game: To be specific, well describe the equipment and its functions, must be: funny and it is winning! First it is very important working tool, essential, without copying as well not come to work, and finally I would say that it will better go for Konica Minolta.

Do not think the business or site that announces a Konica Minolta troubleshooting 3-6 hours, hours turn into days. Under the pretext of saving the technician has huge areas and it makes you think every morning that it will be for today. In short, if you still hold to buy this equipment, buy a second brand to another until the store! And do not try to complain, people will not respond to your emails (if you can find a valid address).

One of the most bizarre form, it takes some getting used elsewhere. The engineer crazy has struck again with the top plate that looks not to be positively linked to the machine. If the lower block with three paper trays and output is fairly cubic fax, copier part overlooks the while being supported by the rear of the machine. Sometimes we wonder where to pass the paper. Lots of buttons, a touch panel, a large briefing not to retain ten percent of features!

Photocopying two face sheets are placed on top of copy machine, he said if it needs one or two sided copying, printing on front or back, sort, staple and so on even zoom possible 25% to 400%. She swallows sheet by sheet and by a miracle of complete dossiers and stapled emerge in the bin sorter. You can even choose clip horizontal, vertical, or crooked. And it works to 22 pages per minute.

The printer is the same thing without having to place their leaves on the machine. Directly from the PC through the computer network, with all options imaginable to turn over paper quality and printing speed, portrait, panorama and especially security printing or not. Each has its own code if it is not a printed document remains in the print tray before he could get it. Practical but not really necessary.

Its weakness might be its printing speed could be faster, but it would then go up market. Its main concern is the misuse of the eternal sorter impatient who want to accelerate the arrival of a copy and take the blow on the paper and it will damage the long-sorter. So, we put the warning on the wall first, and then pasted on the machine outright, but there are always smarter to get to ruin everything.