Thread: Not able to install Nero Liquid TV or TiVo PC

Not able to install Nero Liquid TV or TiVo PC

I have recently bought a retail pack of Nero LiquidTV / TiVo P. The problem is that I am not able to install it to the desktop machine that I use. I hae installed Windows 7 on it. I do not what could have caused the problem. I actually get an error message as The installation wizard failed to install Nero LiquidTV. Please close all applications, reboot your computer and start the installation process again. Please help me out so that I can make the change well and then process as needed. It will be better. Hope to get a better solution so that the application may then get install well. I actually get an error message as The installation wizard failed to install Nero LiquidTV. Please close all applications, reboot your computer and start the installation process again.

Re: Not able to install Nero Liquid TV or TiVo PC

The problem could be with the application. It could be that the application you have may have some bugs appended and this is the reason you are not able to function or get the execution to be done well. So in order to get the issue to be sorted it is necessary and essential that you check for the change or get a fresh copy of the application which is not appended with bugs. IT will let you to get to a better conclusion then.

You need to download Nero Liquid TV clean tool which will help you out to get the application to be cleaned and then try to install the application again. Reinstalling may help you out well for the same. It will be better for you. So do check out and then make the essential things to be implemented and work well. It will be better for you. So look out by performing the act and then make the things to work.

There is another way through which you can make it work. You need to right click on the applications installer.exe file and then check out for the thing. It will be better for you. Do look out and then process as needed. Also make sure that you Run it as Administrator and then get access to the admin account. As it is been done you may then try out for installation of the same. Do look out and then work as required.

In order to get the issue to be sorted it is necessary that you try to make the installation of the driver in safe mode. This is because as you work well with the thing you may then get to a better solution and then make the things to be implemented well. It will be better for you. So in order to check out and then process or function for the same you need to check out well that is by running the system under safe mode and then make the installation of the same.

Make the installation of the application by admin access. If you do not have the same then work well that is by creating a new account. You need to check out for the same well that is by making a new user account and fulfilling the parameters from control panel. Now under manage section choose Admin as account type and then restart the system. Now work well as needed.