Thread: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 and Graphics Card

Adobe Premiere Elements 8 and Graphics Card

I am having Nvidia Quadro video cardNVS 290 256MB PCI2 x16, actually thing I want to know is that Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is compatible with my video card or not. One more thing this card can be used with Adobe Premeired Pro CS4. If you have any related to details for Adobe Premiere Elements 8 and Graphics Card then please let me know.

Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 and Graphics Card

As far as I know all the Nvidia graphic and ATI card will work without any problem. But I am having huge problems with this software. It crashes regularly. It takes 10 minutes before opening. I still managed to finish installation of 40 min. I wanted to save on the computer and the video was recorded normally but NO SOUND! Adobe recommends several manipulations and update the map NVIDIA.

The software has been uninstalled and reinstalled two days ago. We have windows 7 32-bit. The computer is new, powerful. The program crashes regularly (1 hour maximum work) and especially, as I pointed out we do not record video on the computer (the sound is absent)! Do you have a solution? You have no problem with this software?

I have no concept of computers and I cannot answer you about this but I will check with the technician who set up the computer and from one who did all the manipulations required by Adobe. Did you meet any problem to record video on your hard drive? To better help you, from where your videos: camcorder, camera (NPC)? If a camcorder or digital camera, what model?

When mounting do you use transitions, is what you make cuts video, do you record voices, music? Do you manage to make a film about 2 hours? When you record on your computer's hard drive is what you get an OK result, we have no sound although we have checked transfer "audio and video. From what you say you are using ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 8 without any problem? I wish it to be the same.

To understand the cause, I need some information. To find out what type of installation you have doen (without being technical) provide me information requested. The editing efficiency does not depend only on the software, so I need to check the other related information. I hope that you will understand the problem, you just need to provide the details related to your system and installation.

This is an important point. You work in standard digital (SD). This means that the configuration of the computer does not need to be powerful. Software works with the resources of the PC and especially the processor. System Requirements: Processor 1GHz higher, 512 MB of RAM, About 2 GB of available space for installation, hard drive of sufficient capacity for video. Graphics card with 1024x768 resolutions, with DirectX 9.0c (128 MB of memory), connectors: IEEE1394, USB2. If your setup is superior, I admit to not having a rational explanation for your situation.