Thread: Adobe Premiere 6.5 - transitions show slight distortion in exported files

Adobe Premiere 6.5 - transitions show slight distortion in exported files

I having certain issue with Transition of images in Adobe Premiere. I am using tool now. I had not worked on this before so this is new for me. I just found some steps on internet which showed a way to apply transition. For that I am not getting the exact help which I need. The transition effect is not so good which I had expected. I need some help on various transition effect in Adobe Premiere.

Re: Adobe Premiere 6.5 - transitions show slight distortion in exported files

When you work in the editing window, you can apply a transition to audio or video automatically to your sequence. The default transition used by Adobe Premiere Pro is the fade in terms of video, and constant power to the audio transition. Changing the default transition has no effect on the transitions already used in your assembly. Here is way to change the default transition. In the Project window, click the Effects tab then click Video transitions and Audio transitions. Now select the transition and click the Effects tab, then click Set the default transition.

It is possible to change the length of the default transition. You can do that from the same Project > Effects. For that just enter in Video transitions > Audio transitions and choose the transition. Then click the Effects tab and choose the transition time by default and from the same windows you can add a default transition to assembly. For that you will need to first click the scene involved in the transition, you have two options. Press CTRL + D which role will be to apply the default transition for a video and CTRL + SHIFT + D for a transition sound.

You can easy add, modify and adjust the transitions in Adobe Premiere. For adding a transition assembly click on Effects > Video transitions > Audio transitions and first choose a transition. Then made the slip on the video in question in the window assembly. To change that from your disposal a monitor window select your transition and in the Monitor window then clcik on Window effect.

For setting up your transition, you must first click on the corresponding transition in the window assembly. Place your mouse pointer on the Options tab of the Monitor window effect. Thus, you will have the opportunity to define and change at will your transition. Decide when you want your transition begins. Here, the transition will begin at 70% of the total transition, in reality when rendering 30% of the transition will be present.

You will get everything in the Transition section of the Adobe Premiere. If you face any further error then you can simply press the F1 and read the instructions. The possibilities of the software is all the same as for the vast majority of Adobe software, there are still many features that have been addressed. The new version of software is more friendly and easier to use than previous versions. So try to upgrade if you are using a older one.