Thread: File Export in Adobe Premiere Pro Project

File Export in Adobe Premiere Pro Project

I have a small problem which I have not managed to find the cause. Let me explain, I am trying to mount a report as part of my training in journalism. The problem is that when I try to import video. Avi video in my project is imported but not audio. They obviously work very well when I read them later so I now defer to your experience. In short I need details related to File Export in Adobe Premiere Pro Project.

Re: File Export in Adobe Premiere Pro Project

You should verify that Quick Time is installed and updated, then try to install combined community codec pack or K Lite Codec Pack 4.7.0.0 and if you still cannot get sound in cs3, then install quick media converter and convert format to divx or xvid ReDim free. Unfortunately, if the sound does not work, I am afraid you need to use movie maker.

I just made a mistake when converting QuickMediaConverter do not encode to divx avi or wmv and but do not forget to choose the image size. I checked this afternoon and it works perfect, the place used by cons now you have the audio and video. I need to know the solution for this problem if anyone has the solution for this problem then let me know.

Using Virtual Dub Mod to take a sequence of a film that I made I did not in its first adobe I do not know how to solve the problem but the alternative I found is to put the sequence in Adobe Premiere to import into movie maker and then export it to avi and putting it back in Adobe Premiere. And miraculously it works. But I do not know if there is another way, faster and probably with fewer losses are. If you find one do not hesitate to contact.

After several hours of testing and research, a solution, finally! Explanation: I start from a HD video in MPEG-4. I pack and converted with Divx Converter for it to be handled with greater ease on Premiere Pro without losing quality. Then, with the free and genial and simple "Video Converter Free V2.0.0.0, I converted my video to WMV, WMV8 using the codec, and audio in WMA. That's it, we had the joys of editing!

It's amazing; I too have the same problem! When I import a video, AVI, ADOBE PREMIERE PRO only opens the soundtrack but not the visual. It's very strange because when I read the video in WINDOWS MEDIA QUICK TIME or no worries, and everything is very good. So why Adobe Premiere Pro opens does that sound without pictures? Thank you very much in advance for your help; I really do not know what to do.

Simple on your mounting you have to do File, Export, Export Video and you choose the parameter t chaptering substantive duration format etc. That after having done all you finalizes its registers in a place (my docs, my video-recorded) and the serious with Nero or burning software with standard dvd styler free on the internet (for dvd styler but just in avi format and the rest is on video styler) For styler video there is on the web for download free and legal the fact for his tone but in mp3 format because it takes not mp4 or wma.