Thread: Adobe Premiere elements 8 is not starting the new project

Adobe Premiere elements 8 is not starting the new project

I have recently bought the Adobe Premiere elements 8 and downloaded it more than two times but the problem is that after installing it on my computer system this Adobe Premiere elements 8 is not starting the new project. The only thing it is displaying is the crash report and then the whole problem closes. Is there any method to solve this problem? I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Adobe Premiere elements 8 is not starting the new project

This problem is occurring may be the downloaded software is corrupted during the downloading process. But you are telling that you have downloaded the software more than two times hence this chances are very less. Just check the FAQs related to this software. One more thing if you are having Nvidia video card then check the configuration of the video card.

I cannot install or use Adobe Premiere 8 under Windows 7 64 bit. The installation does not complete successfully, continues without end. After a reboot, I can start the game without problem Organize. For cons cannot create a new video project, or since the organization or from the Start menu. In both cases it crashes with the following message. "Adobe cannot find any way of correct installation". The crash seems to be following an attempt to load windows media

That is what you use as a graphic card that can be has nothing to do but many complain they cannot operate at all with the E8 widget NVDIA, problem with the throttle, I am not an expert, but I have access to the scene of film editing, I have installed yesterdays evening without a little sore still. I have just make a try. Assembles a rush just nothing else, I have laptop 2 ghz 4 mb ram and process graphic card gt220m 1G MB NVDIA For now it seems to work fine.

I recently purchased the video editing software Adobe Premiere Elements 8. I cannot find it difficult to use it knowing that the system is close to Photoshop. But I have a big problem with the audio of my video. I do podcasts on dailymotion and after importing my video in the mounting area and before you make the necessary changes to the video, the audio remains very low. And with all this weary other videos. Knowing that I tried to turn the volume up in the audio mixing software and my computer (the sound is normal I usually accurate). I also tried to apply a gain on the audio of my video but the sound is still very low. I'll deliver to you and then ask those who could provide a solution to my problem.

Currently use Adobe Premiere Elements 8, but several problems confronts me: when I look at the preview the sound is cut sometimes the video bug quite often and when I want to publish it on my computer, Adobe has a problem and needs to close. Please help me for solving the problem; I desperately need the solution so that I can start my Adobe Premiere Elements 8.

Well before providing the solution for your problem I need the answer for these questions. Have you launched the smart lighting? Are you having enough RAM, I mean need to know the computer configuration. Your video is in HD format or the SD format, have you done the configuration of your project perfectly. If you can provide this related information then I can try to help you.