Thread: Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 Cutting off video in export

Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 Cutting off video in export

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro CS3. I am trying to mount a report as part of my training in journalism . The problem is that when I try to import video. avi video in my project is exported but not audio. They obviously work very well when I read them later so I now defer to your experience as a novice in this area I do not know what to do all that it urge. Please help.

Re: Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 Cutting off video in export

Using Virtual Dub Mod to take a sequence of a film that I made I did not in his first adobe. I do not know how to solve the problem but the alternative I found is to put the sequence in Adobe Premiere to import into movie maker and then export it to avi and putting it back in Adobe Premiere. And miraculously it works. But I do not know if there is another way , faster and probably with fewer losses. I hope that helped you.

Start Adobe Premiere, and click New Project .A new window appears , it has two tabs : The first allows you to select a preset . But as it is never better served than by yourself , we will set ourselves our project. click the " Custom Settings ". Here everything is configured, note that these settings do not have to take lightly, because you can not go back on when your project will be set . Click " General ". Here are the various parameters, their explanation, and one.

A simple right click of the mouse in the empty gray window and you can import video clips. These video clips ( or footage ) will allow you to do your editing , you 'll load all the clips you need to make your final complete film. This assumes that you already have all the elements to make your entire movie, so this means to prepare and organize. Right click in the Project window and import the clip selected is inserted under " Sequence 01 ". It is possible to import videos but also pictures.

Although this is anything to the DV / PCM avi container dns (). You exported in DV and you open your DV in MPEG Streamclip . The latter comes with a module (put it in Library > Quicktime ) called "save as avi " it imposes the container without touching the avi format tracks stored in MPEG Streamclip or QTPro. Basically , the principle of pass through in ffmpegX. Then you can make a divx ( 95% of contemporary avi files ) that contains video mpeg4/audio mp3 as it should . With a bitrate around 1350 kbps, you will have your quality in an AVI file that corresponds to a standard.

Open the file with movie . they will tell you what the aspect ratio is . It is possible that the application read / unit is not the aspect ratio uitilizing flag . It is possible that the video codec you are using is not using the aspect ratio flag . 16:9 You said the source and projects . It should be 16:9 to the source , Project , and encoding. If you are an exporter of delivery , Try using a preset from the Adobe Media Encoder, instead of exporting it as a movie . Sure , sure 16:9 is selected . Generally , I do not export as a movie when I intend to do more editing and not need a compressed file. Always experimenting with the export of small ( maybe 5 seconds) clips. It greatly reduces the frustration of a bad test.