Thread: After Effects CS4 not able to work after office 2008 installed

After Effects CS4 not able to work after office 2008 installed

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed After effects CS4 application to the system and it has been working well. I do not know what happened but as I installed Office 2008 it do not function anymore. i do not know what is the reason for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the change that is necessary. It will be helpful. Do check for the same.

Re: After Effects CS4 not able to work after office 2008 installed

The problem seems to be with the application as it could be that office 2008 application may not help well and this is the reason you are not able to get worked or function for the thing. In order to make the thing to process or work well it would be better that you check out and function as needed. Disable the service or the application and then check for the output. It would be better.

There is another way through which you can perform for the act that is by reinstalling the application. You need to work and check for the ailments that is needed. It will be helpful for you. So do perform for the thing and work as needed. This will then let you to get to a proper solution and process as needed. So work out as required. You may get to a better conclusion.

The possibility seems to be with the FLV QuickTime component, which is an FLV exporter for QuickTime that Adobe Flash installs into your [root]/Library/QuickTime folder. This is the reason you are not able to work or perform well. So remove the application and then process for the change. This will let you to a better conclusion. Do look out.

Run the system under safe mode and then execute the process. This will let you to a better conclusion. So do check and process for the thing. You may work well. As safe mode do not have much of the advanced features and you can then work or process well as required. It will be very much needed and hence you can then perform for the act. So do work and function.

remove and reinstall AE CS4 after MS office
    it should work

It would be better that you do check for the change that needs to be implemented. Remove the application that is After Effects CS4 and then the Office. Now install the office first and then the AF CS4. I hope this will let the application to get function and you can then perform well for the thing. It will be helpful and you can thus make the desired change that is essential. Do work.