Thread: Adobe After Effects CS5 freezes on startup

Adobe After Effects CS5 freezes on startup

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed an application that is Adobe After effects CS5. The problem is that when I execute the application it freezes. I do not why is this happening? I have tried a lot but still it do not function well and gets freezed. Please do help me out so that I can work with the thing well and process as required. It will be better.

Re: Adobe After Effects CS5 freezes on startup

You can process or function well that is by making the application to install well. it could be that some of the files are missing and this is the reason you are not able to work well with the thing. In order to function and make the aspects to be worked you need to get a fresh copy of the application and then make it install to the system. DO work out and process as required. It would better.

There is a way through which you can make the change. You need to perform a clean boot and then look for the change. This will help you out. You need to type msconfig in the search box and then hit enter. Choose Hide all Microsoft services and then disable the service that is mentioned. Restart the system and then work as needed. This will lead to a better conclusion. So perform as suggested.

It could be that the application or the system is been affected with some threat and this is the reason you are not able to work or process for the thing. In order to make it function you need to check out by scanning the system using a good antivirus tool that will help you out and work as required. I suppose this will surely make an implementation and perform as needed.

There is another way through which you can work out well that is by functioning and making the aspects to be worked. You need to scan the system first and then get a fresh copy of the same. As it is been done you can then check out for the desired change or output you need to work or get it functioned. get the implementation to be embedded and process.