Thread: How to Copy Paste the SAME five sub-categories into 600 categories on Microsoft Office Project 2003? Please help it will take me forever doing each one on its own.

How to Copy Paste the SAME five sub-categories into 600 categories on Microsoft Office Project 2003? Please help it will take me forever doing each one on its own.

Hey everyone,
    Im an intern working for a international development company.
    My boss just came up to me and assigned me the task to Copy the same 5 subcategories into about 600 categories. She wants it by tomorrow. Isnt it great being an intern.
    I have 600 names and lets say the 5 subcategories that i have to give each name are: height, weight, gender, race, and age.
    She told me that i need to select each name and click copy paste. It will take me for ever!!! Isnt there a way to highlight all 600 names and give them the 5 categories at once???
    I would REALLY appreciate some help.
    The office uses the 2003 version but i could download the 07 onto my computer if 07 can do it better.
    Let me know
    Thanks
    nicolas

Re: How to Copy Paste the SAME five sub-categories into 600 categories on Microsoft Office Project 2003? Please help it will take me forever doing each one on its own.

There can be some options in the Server Settings. For that you will first need to enter the server settings and then from there click on Security. Now go to Manager Categories and then here you can create new category. You can simply add or edit pages as per your need and name the box. There is a description box which you can use to define the category. gory.