Thread: Lightroom 2 getting pixilated looks after editing photos

Lightroom 2 getting pixilated looks after editing photos

I am new at this whole editing process, but really like Lightroom. For ages, but my default program to view the photos is Adobe Photoshop Album starter. I edited photos from the original 6MB of some people that will become a 9MB around and watch them in Adobe Photoshop Album starter will make them look very grainy. I have now changed my default viewer to Windows Media Library, they have been good. However, I would like to know why they start to see the granular album? If there is a solution to fix this so they want everything normal? What am I doing wrong? As I see other photo albums, edited by starting, but I have not and they look normal? Any help would be appreciated for Lightroom 2 getting pixilated looks after editing photos?

Re: Lightroom 2 getting pixilated looks after editing photos

As far as I know it is not the problem of Lightroom at all. I am also using the same thing and I have edited the whole process. Normally my most of the work is related to this hence I know most of the facts of Lighroom. But unfortunately I cannot provide the perfect solution but any expert related to this field will solve your problem. Keep your finger crossed, but I am sure that it is not the problem Lightroom.

I have a little trouble with lightroom, I find it rather slow for example with the cropping tool, if I want to straighten the horizon is not smooth but rather by acting seatrout, I tell myself that it may simply be a software configuration problem? (I cannot be fairly attributed to ram lightroom or other?) My configuration is Core i7 920, 3GB ddr 2, Nvidia GTX 285 1GB, Samsung HDD 7200 RPM hence my amazement that all this does not make an instantaneous I configuration more than this.

First is that your version is current, 2.3 now? If you checking the memory usage what it shows? And before you expect rework images although they were loaded and previews created? I do not actually have the 2.3! my memory goes, about 250 MB of used more and I thought I was responsible, but I feel (when looking at CPU utilization) that lightroom uses only one of the four hearts i920: / it may be why I thought he was shooting parties multicore processors.

I have a small problem since the installation of Photoshop Lightroom 2.1. I arrived well in an open first time but when using it hangs and does plus. I myself out the following message: nView Desktop Manager has detected that the application does not Lightroom. When an application managed by the software stops responding, other applications managed by this software do not meet either; you want to disable nView Desktop Manager Software for this application?

I stumbled upon your post, in fact your problem is the driver nvidia graphics card, you must uninstall program requirements nView desktop manager nvidia and problems should be resolved. This solution is offered by a U.S. website on lightroom. Many people have encountered this problem. I hope that this solution will help you. If you have any further problems then feel free to ask.

I know that the NVidia GeForce 7600 GT does perhaps not all the features of CS4, but I think the problem is with Lightroom: I still do not have access to the "Help" in RS, compatibility problem with Internet Explorer? I "erased" version 2.0 and I have several times tried to "reload" version 2.1: support for the installation told me that everything has been repaired and the program returns to its values default, but same problem when I want to access that.