Thread: Lightroom does not open image in Photoshop CS5

Lightroom does not open image in Photoshop CS5

I have recently installed CS5 and then uninstalled CS4 from my system. But I am facing problem while doing this, whenever I am trying to edit the photos in Photoshop CS5 is not opening but I was able to edit it in CS 4. Is there any configuration problem or any other problem related to it? If Lightroom does not open image in Photoshop CS5 then I have to remove it and then come to my previous version and that is not a good idea.

Re: Lightroom does not open image in Photoshop CS5

For working for this Lightroom you have to delete preferences file, it is in the similar places as the Photoshop one but has the Lightroom in the name. You can upgrade to the Camera Raw in the Photoshop. After doing this you need to reboot system and I am sure that it will solve your problem. But if you have any other related problem then feel free to ask.

I am getting somewhat similar problem since my switch to lightroom 2; I cannot successfully import photos, whatever the medium. Lightroom crashes at the end of the process and I miss the pictures. I then have to go through the task manager to close lightroom. Everything takes place with nickel lightroom 1. If someone has an idea then please let me know?

Well now, XP I am afraid of not being able to help more than that but maybe others? Some questions to try to clarify it anyway: Lightroom 2.How to do? You have an error message or just a crash? You use the backup when importing or not? And to verify that this is not a problem upstream: It does not jam on a shooting in particular? You have tried other utilities import? Having copied the SD images are you trying to import are readable by other application?

I had a similar problem, exporting, this time on a USB key. There was enough space under Windows vista what I needed. Yes, but the space was too fragmented. Have you checked the SD? Scan Tool? And if you copy, these files manually on the destination directory, everything goes well? Have you controlled the integrity of the catalog? If you throw a re-organize of the catalog, everything is OK?

I also have a Samsung 245B and also had the same problem. I have good news to announce that there is a solution. Digital Focus has launched a service that lets you download pre-calibrated color profiles. Little worries, however, not have a profile 245B. So I downloaded the profile of the Acer AL2416W B, which has very similar characteristics. And it's a miracle! I have noticed a marked improvement in color rendition and even the disappearance of the bug that is mentioned above.

I have the same problem with my color management Samsung SyncMaster 971P. Photoshop CS3 also told me that the color profile associated with the screen was unusable, so I followed the alternative approach described here but the problem persists. Anyone have a clue? I Am under Vista 32 bit (but the problem seems recurrent in XP also).