Thread: After Effects warning: Unknown Exception error with After Effects CS4

After Effects warning: Unknown Exception error with After Effects CS4

I have a Macbook Pro and it is been installed with Mac OS X. The problem is that when I execute the application that is After effects CS 4 I get a error message that is After Effects warning: Unknown Exception. I do not know hay is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the desired and required change which would be helpful and you can then make the issue to be sorted. Hope to get a solution.

Re: After Effects warning: Unknown Exception error with After Effects CS4

The problem seems with the device or the system that you use,. It could be that the application is not able to work well and perform for the thing that is needed. Do check for the thing and make the embedded aspects to be taken into consideration. This will let you to get to a better way and then make the changes as needed. It will be helpful for you. So perform for the thing.

It could be that the application is not proper and hence it is giving such issue. So in order to work out and make the changes that is required it will be helpful for you. So do process and make the changes that is needed. You need to remove the application and then process for the thing as essential. It will be helpful for you. So check and make the necessary ailments to be fulfilled. Check out.

I suppose the version of the operating system you use may be the reason that you are not able to get the thing to work out and process as needed. It will be helpful for you and make the aspects to be sorted. So do check and function as needed. It would be very much needed and then let the implementation to be embedded as needed. So do check out and perform for the thing and work as required.

Check out on Adobe's site and you can then make the change that is necessary for you and get the ailments to be fulfilled. It will then make the required thing to be functioned and you can make the changes that is needed. It will be helpful for you and thus there is aspects which can be performed for the same and you can then work as needed. It would be better that you perform the act as required. Look for the same.

Application is been corrupt and it needs to be replaced with a good copy. You need to remove the application that is been installed and then remove the desired one. As it is been done you can then make the change and work as needed. It will be helpful for you and process for the thing. So do work as suggested and make the implementation as needed. This will let you to a better conclusion.