Thread: After Effects CS4 crashes

After Effects CS4 crashes

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to get the thing to work out and process as needed. When try to execute the application it gets crashed. I do not know what could have made the thing to process in such way. Please do help me out so that I can make the desired change and perform for the thing. This will surely let the aspects to be worked.

Re: After Effects CS4 crashes

The problem quite seems to be with the Windows media preset and you need to look out for the settings that is needed. It will be helpful for you and you can thus make the change that is needed. It would be better that you process and perform for the thing and get it functioned as needed. Do work and process for the thing and let the implementation to be done. This will surely let you to get the things to be processed.

You need to look out for the preset folder and then DELETE all of WMV presets. You can also allow a WMV export without a crash. So do check out and make the necessary change that is needed. It will be helpful for you and make the desired change that is needed. It is indeed helpful and you can make the required change to be implemented. Do work and function for the thing that is needed.

Make the changes well by reinstalling the application and work as required. This will then let you to get to a proper solution and make the required change that is necessary. It will be helpful and you can then make the issue to be sorted. So do work and process for the same as required. It will be very much required and you can then make the aspects to be performed. So work out.

There can be another way through which you can make the desired aspect to be performed and work well. All you need to do is to make a reinstallation of the application and then make the desired change to be done. It will surely let you to get the aspect to be executed and work as needed. It is needed that you check for the thing and perform well. You need to process and work as needed. This will really help you out.

Perform a clean boot and then look for the change. I hope this will the n surely let you to get the implementation and make the things to work. So it would better that you do check for the changes and work as required. This will surely let you to make the desired change. Work for the thing and get the execution done. You may be able to provide the aspects well.