Thread: Adobe Air 1.5 / windows Xp crushes completely

Adobe Air 1.5 / windows Xp crushes completely

In have installed AIR application on my system. As according to me, my Air application crashing time to time , I am unable to find the exact event order. This is not Flash Error but finished the windows XP error crush with the send report error and many more !

What I am getting youtube with the help of tubeloc lib , contains a dagagrid where I click on the icon and the new video getting starts to play. So from time to time, this is crashing on my Windows XP system and my friend's Windows XP machine so it is not a problems with the virus , antivirus or worst drivers. This would happened also with the previous AIR 1.5 versions not only to new one.

Re: Adobe Air 1.5 / windows Xp crushes completely

Fine, from what I got from my AIR application makes more than one connections with the youtube and never get exit from them when I complete the loading of another video. So at some point, I have near about 20 tcp connections and all that are crashing with the app (Air 1.5.2)

It is not getting happened when I was working on Windows 7. I am not pretty sure about how to terminate these connections because I am working with different swf from my Air application to load the video ( tubeloc).

I am actually thinking that somebody can provide me some solution for this problem. I have googled a lot about this and also on different forums for weeks and tried so many solutions with this but didn't got anything .

After installing AIR application, suddenly the taskbar of my Windows XP SP3 system crashes and freezes for about a minute and is completely unresponsive. This doesn't seem to matter which one application, I am trying to install. As soon as the installation completes....Boom, frozen time automatically increases up to 60 seconds more .I used to installation of a certified and uncertified application. If somebody have any fix about the procedure to resolve this problem, this would be much appreciated!

According to me, this could be the issue from your system and you have to make it yourself and would be happened from the task manager and find out which one process in your system taking so much CPU space of your system and would resolve this issue. Whenever you start the application, it obviously take some CPU space of your system but wouldn't consume so much space of your CPU. You need to check out in the task manger of your computer and find out , anymore CPU is taking some space and also check the system start up the procedure..

Thanks ..

Hi ,
    I am sorry you are suffering into these Explorer hangs. I didn't got this one situation before but I want to know something after making few questions. First of all, are the applications getting installed properly without any issues in the middle phase of installation ? Do the application launch as soon as the installer completes or after than hang moves away? Is this possible to access your installer log to find out what might be going on there? Have you done the installation of newly launched AIR run-time ? Finally, is it only AIR installers that cause such type of hanging situation or have you got this with different application installers?
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain