Thread: ACVHD footage not rendering properly in After Effects CS4

ACVHD footage not rendering properly in After Effects CS4

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have a ACVHD video footage and was using it in After Effects CS4 for editing and as the project compilation is done the video execution is not proper. The video jumps when been played. I do not know what could have caused it. Please help me out for the same. I need to work out well and make the video to be playable fluently.

Re: ACVHD footage not rendering properly in After Effects CS4

The problem could be with the application. The application is not proper and this is the reason you are not able to work well or get it processed. In order to make it function you need to check out for the aspect that is necessary to perform for the thing and work as needed. It will be helpful for you. Get the fresh copy of the application and then get it executed as required.

You need to make a reinstallation of the application and then make the desired change that is essential. It will be helpful for you and make the required change that is needed. It will be helpful and you can then make the application to perform well and process as needed. This will surely then let you to get it functioned and make it sorted. Get to a better conclusion.

Upgrade the pack and then look for the output. This will surely let you to get to a better conclusion and then make the desired change that is needed. This is basically very much essential for the thing and work for the aspect that is required. I will prefer you to make the aspects to be performed or work as needed. This will surely let you to better result. This will surely make things to work in your way.

It would be better that you check for the change that is essential. This will really help you out and make the desired change that is needed. It will be helpful for you. All you need to do is to check for the application is not appended with bugs and if it then you need to make it uninstall ad then install a fresh new copy of the same. This will lead you to a better conclusion and make the aspects to be worked. So check out.

Check out for compatibility. I hope there is no issue with the same. You can try out by installing the application under compatibility mode by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then make the installation of the same. It would be better that you do check and make the essential aspects to be worked or executed. This will really help you out and and make the application to get executed well. So install under compatible mode.