Thread: Adobe CS5 updater cannot update due to another instance running?

Adobe CS5 updater cannot update due to another instance running?

Adobe CS5 updater cannot update due to another instance running, this is the error I am getting and I do not want to face this error because I want to update this and use this in a normal way. But because of this error I am not able to do so. The problem is that I have checked Task manager and it is displaying that the instance is running. Anybody else is facing this problem

Re: Adobe CS5 updater cannot update due to another instance running?

Well this problem is not really tough, you are saying that this is appearing in your Task manager then you can stop from there. Normally this is used for happening with the version Cue in the previous version. You can also kill the process through task manager, after killing the process you just need start the update and you will not get the error this time.

I know how to update my student license Creative Suite 4 for Windows to Creative Suite 5 for Windows. I wrote to the technical service but they refer me to sales that I refer to another there is nothing to do. To buy my software it had to go to Laval University because it is the only place that sold it to Quebec. Please do not refer me to serve Canadian, it does not.

For having the support in your country you have to call customer support. Even if the software you have bought in another country you will get the same customer support. By making an update, it controls your serial number and you receive a new full version. Nothing prevents you from having the CS4 and CS5 installed on the same computer. The Master Collection Student you have is a full version at a discount with a contract for specific use.

But the update costs the price of student version that I bought at Laval University at the Zone (a string of university bookstores). I have updated discount. If not, it is of no interest. I found it, just to prove that we are actually students. I sent them the evidence they need and requested a promotion code. If they give me, it would solve my problem.

In this case, I do not know. In my view, the reduction was for CS4. It's nice to have already priced at CS5 update only. I am sorry, I cannot help you. Maybe someone else can give you the answer. You just need to search for that and I am sure that you will get the suitable answer for the problem you are having. It will be better to call customer support because they are the one to take the responsibility.

True, but that does not allow us to see what's new and try them. A student, unless you are rich, will never update its software. At least, not legally because it is too expensive. To try and discover what's new problem! Once the CS5 will be out, it will be available for free download from Adobe's website for 30 days of testing without limitation. Finally, this is what was done for previous versions. It should not be changed!