Thread: Current version plugin for adobe acrobat damaged

Current version plugin for adobe acrobat damaged

I have recently reformatted my hard drive because I had a virus that I no longer have at least c is what I think because I did hijack this and lots of other test anti-virus (avast, avira, avg), the problem I do not know where things just reinstall everything I have successfully completed all adobe (flash player active x plugin, air) but as I download Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.3 or an older one, then all my shortcuts on the offices adobe logo are present but nothing is opening. I think that current version plugin for adobe acrobat damaged and I need solution for this problem.

Re: Current version plugin for adobe acrobat damaged

I think is c 'HEUR / HTML.Malware' [heuristic], more when I did hijackthis I think you have the delete file important in terms of PDF Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.3 this might be the cause, more whenever I am doing hijackthis there is always a red cross (malware may be that delete: O4 - HKLM \ .. \ Run: [Monitor] C: \ Windows \ Pixart \ PAC207 \ Monit or.exe O4 - HKLM \ .. \ Run: [Monitor] C: \ Windows \ Pixart \ PAC207 \ Monit or.exe

Normally when no malware formats, with few exceptions, do not resist, I will call HijackThis is not a tool for beginner and you have probably done damage to your system. I suggest you format and reinstall again your operating system; it is indeed anomalous that you have started so many problems for software as common as Acrobat Reader. I think it's the quickest solution to your problems.

I had the same problem with Adobe Reader 9.3 cannot open pdf file from the web. So I simply uninstalled! Then I installed version 7.0.9 (under xp / vista/2000) and more problems! Make a copy / paste and downloaded for free! You can download this from its official site but that also do not solve the problem. Can you solve the problem?

I have done what you told me nothing but nothing worked for me, I think it comes from a file that is corrupted, I have tried in vain earlier versions of Abobe Acrobat Reader is like c and other pdf them outright does not, as soon as I install all the shortcuts are all over the Adobe logo and nothing is opens that I have happily opened before mozilla to be able to answer you.

I am also facing difficulty in finding the problem, I have just done tests ( Anti-Virus: avast, avg, avira) hijackthis found nothing and understood that I uninstall everything becomes normal understand anything, at least if it can t help as I click. shortcuts on the desktop with the Adobe logo, which took the place of the normal shortcuts nothing opens up and has a large square hand followed by a round panel on a red and white cross that marks me this no program is associated to this file to run this action.

In a second step, Google Chrome needs to close. In a third time I cannot open my other search engines (IE or Fire Fox). I am forced to shut down and restart the computer and then it works normally pout IE and FireFox. I uninstalled and re-installed Adobe Reader in vain. No infection after passage of antivirus malware I spent nothing I cleaned with CCLEANER. This morning, I uninstalled Google Chrome then re-uninstalled so I waiting for your advice.