Thread: Wrong odbc data in acrobat reader

Wrong odbc data in acrobat reader

I have designed a form in the Live Cycle designer using the ODBC functions. The document is working fine with the acrobat professional, but the adobe reader is displaying the wrong data records. The reader is displaying wrong data; I mean it is displaying the data that is not present ODBC record and also displaying the data that is no longer in existence in the ODBC database. Anybody is having any solution for this wrong ODBC data in acrobat reader.

Re: Wrong odbc data in acrobat reader

I am having a problem generating a PDF from odbc connection has been launched. On several pages, print a pdf version of the page using a script using html2pdf it works well. On one page presence of a connection via odbc odbc_connect. Since the launch of the web, the impressions are no longer available (error page based on the Adobe Reader) The same problem exists on a server and Easyphp WS2003 with IIS / PHP / MySQL . The pages sent to print contain no motion but only odbc mysql queries. I removed the odbc queries and keep only odbc_connect and odbc_close and what the changes nothing.

You throw these commands silently? (Either by setting PHP or by prefixing your commands with @). If anything, there is an error message that is sent to the output and corrupts your PDF (usually by standing before the header, but we must see how your program is done). This is all the more likely I think EasyPHP being devoted to development and non-operational, always refers to the standard output errors and warnings of database functions. You can maybe try commenting your PDF output control and seeing if you have errors / warnings that appear in your browser.

A single file connection: connect.php
    <Php
    $ Connect = odbc_connect ("VILL ","","");
    odbc_close ($ connect);
    ?>
    Generation and possible apparently some tags are not accurately reflected because the examples provided with html2pdf does not: If I restart the server (or IIS Easyphp) any amounts until the next ODBC connection called by the user. The error message in Acrobat is "Number of operands insufficient". It is really weird.

When I do an odbc connection on a single page, for example, printing no longer works on the entire server (IIS or Apache) we restart services and it works (examples and others). I think there is a problem with the tags since print works for pages types "hello" but not when it inserts into the tables as examples. I have no other problems after an odbc connection. All queries and mysql odbc works. Furthermore, I have no connection odbc on my printing.