Thread: Sansa cannot recognize music

Sansa cannot recognize music

Hello,
    I have a MP4 SANDISK Sansa e250 home. Having recently downloaded the new update (version 01.02.18E), I can not save file containing text documents or other, in short, I can not put that music and videos (as if I could not see me serve as the key named MP4 USB).
    I would like to know how to:
    - Or go back to the old version
    - Either find a solution for my problem?
    I also have another "problem". Prior to withdrawing my mp4, I did "remove the device safely" and now with the new update, my sansa does not appear in the list of devices to remove. Any help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Sansa cannot recognize music

The update of Software Sansa C250 2Gig, we deleted the "setup" from the USB port and since then it is in MTP mode. To connect to your PC in MSC mode (known as a disk on your PC) you must drag the "hold" button to see the orange below, then press the | <<(Left Arrow) while connecting drive to your PC, hold the button until the display of the player you say "Connected". I guess this will help you.

Hello,
    Your stuff is very well: recognized by workstation (XP SP3), Windows Media Player and even RadioTracker. I hope he will have served to others. It is in adjustment, then seeks usb mode, and your computer selects the MSC, it will detect all the single tone mp3 player

Insert the songs, branch your reader on your computer. It should detect new hardware and the computer says it is ready employed, you go into the workplace and it should appear, on mine the folder "music" is hidden. So if yours is hidden through tool / folder options / display / view check hidden files and folders.