Thread: Trouble charging mp4 player

Trouble charging mp4 player

I have just got an mp4 player as a gift on my birthday (MP4/MP3 player Platinium MP-1082 as like it) but fine going and worked fine while its initial battery charge lasted. However, I am can't charge it again through the provided USB cable (there were no different cables included except a line-in cable and the headphones). I have just plugged this straight to the back USB port of my Dell laptop, it detects the connection, the battery flashed, but when i unplug this zilch battery. I am unable to figure out the issue .. Please let me know what should I do in this situation ..

Re: Trouble charging mp4 player

This is going because of your battery and that is one of the compoenent in your device which is making the error and result in this way . First of all , tell me what type of battery(s), you are using currently ? If this is provided with the small AAA or AA battery then they can't be recharge anymore. I got a little 512MB MP3 Player on the special day of my life , Christmas, and it is provided with AAA. Non-rechargable. I already carried with a charger and purchased some rechargable AAAs for this yesterday.

I have to make you sure about something attached and provided facilities with my device which I was just forget to indicate within my previous post. I wanted to say that the player is running with a 3.7V lithium battery;I am not getting any way and also there is not way mentioned there through which I can be able to of access the battery unless you unscrew four tiny screws, so I am just considering I am not supposed to mess with this .

This is based on your current player, but this may require to be connected into a normal power outlet with the help of an adapter. If it is a big device and it most likely does not perform anything on the USB connection to start this up. If you can explain better about your machine I could suggest you something as to what is required.

1. Try to plug with another system through the USB cord. This may work with some other system.

2. try to find out what USB your laptop contains . if it is not USB 2.0 then you have to go for that system that contauns USB 2.0

3. Your cord may be damaged . If you can find some other cord then you may have different results.

The system may not be putting out power at it's USB port. There are several designed to save power by having those ports passive (unpowered). You should purchase a cheap AC>USB charger or powered USB hub and find to see if either will capable to charge this. Your laptop can be incapable or have a configuration of it's own somewhere to start up the USB ports, perhaps when the laptop is itself connected in.