Thread: Live 24-bit external Bass redirection on Windows 7

Live 24-bit external Bass redirection on Windows 7

I am searching for the technique on how to get a live 24-bit external Bass redirection on Windows 7. This is because ever since, I have done an upgradation to the Windows 7 operating system from Windows Vista, I am not able to get the woofer effect in my speaker system. I am not able to understand why this is happening. If anyone knows the reason for the same, then please help. Is there a driver required for this woofer effect? I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Live 24-bit external Bass redirection on Windows 7

I was facing the same issue of the woofer effect on Windows 7. I guess there is no Live 24-bit external Bass redirection on Windows 7. You must know that there is no requirement of any driver for the speaker system. There is just an audio driver, so that the sound in the system will be activated. Anyways, you have to make sure that the proper audio drivers with respect to the Windows 7 operating system is installed or not.

If you do not know, I would like to inform you that there is a Creative Audio Control Panel available. Here, you can do the adjustments for the bass, treble and so on. Thus, you will be able to do the Live 24-bit external Bass redirection on Windows 7. I have done the same in my computer, that has the Windows 7 operating system. Just try out this Control Panel.

There is a possibility that there are some problems going on with your speakers. The woofer system may be having the issues. There is a need to call the authorized people and tell them the issues that you are facing. They will provide the solutions that can be used in this particular situation. Thus, your problem about the Live 24-bit external Bass redirection on Windows 7.

Post the problem about the Live 24-bit external Bass redirection on Windows 7 on the official site of Creative. They can help you with the solutions that can be used. Infact, they can only tell you what is the problem being caused because they know the entire settings of their own products. So, even if you take your system for a repair, you wont be able to get the correct solutions.

I would like to thank all of all you for providing all your views and suggestions on the Live 24-bit external Bass redirection on Windows 7. I have not tried any of the solutions till now. I will try out the same today and let you know if I am still having any problems. I guess I will go with the Creative Control Panel method first. It seems that the bass is controlled from there.