Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 beta driver for the Creative N400

Windows Software

Old 02-07-2010

Windows 7 beta driver for the Creative N400

My computer is running the Windows 7 operating system and I have been facing many problems with the various applications and programs in my system. This is because there are incompatibility problems with almost all of these applications and programs. These used to run fine in the older operating system, that is Windows XP, that I was using before. Well, I want to know that whether the Windows 7 beta driver for the Creative N400 is available or not because I have got such an information.

Old 02-07-2010

Re: Windows 7 beta driver for the Creative N400

You have got the proper information that the Windows 7 beta driver for the Creative N400 speaker system is available now. To get the same, you will have to visit the official site of Creative. You can download this particular driver there. I guess using the same will be quite better than using a driver that is not totally compatible with Windows 7. just let me know if you cannot find the official site of Creative.
Old 02-07-2010

I have already downloaded the Windows 7 beta driver for the Creative N400. I just want to inform you that there are some issues with this driver. This is because this is a beta version. There are some bugs still. So, I dont think that this driver will be, in any way, helpful for you. It will only increase the issues that you are facing. Infact, the you will have to tackle many new issues.
Old 02-07-2010

The issues that are encountered in the Windows 7 beta driver for the Creative N400 can only be solved if the officials release a full version of this driver. It is always recommended that the beta versions of any particular software or application must not be used. These versions are simply released for testing. They do not contain the complete features too.
Old 03-07-2010

I have downloaded this Windows 7 beta driver for the Creative N400. It is better to have something than nothing. I guess I will have to deal with the bugs that this version of the driver has. Anyways, I have installed the same and there are no issues with it till now. Also, the Creative N400 is working without any issues. I am completely surprised. Thanks for all your help.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,