Thread: Problem with Creative Live Sync VF0520

Problem with Creative Live Sync VF0520

I have the same problem, the videos with blue balls do not want to sync while before I managed to sync Creative Live Sync VF0520. A they say " it's an unknown error occurred ( -50) " more at the end disconnected synchronization alone without my request. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem with Creative Live Sync VF0520

The Live Cam Sync is easy to use , simply connect it to instantly add video to your chat online using your standard instant messaging program (no installation required from the CD )! Download free software to capture video and take photos, with an upload function in a single click on YouTube that will allow you to easily share blogs and videos with your friends and family online . Capture video at high frame rates (up to 30 frames per second ) for smooth playback with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 . The password protection prevents unauthorized use of the webcam for the safety of children and the slimline design approximates the objective eye level , thus improving the interaction face to face.

You need to Plug & Play , you can access basic functions of videoconferencing without any installation from CD. Capture fluid video playback and a maximum frequency of 30 frames per second with a resolution of 800 x 600. Downloading a single click on YouTube and Photobucket for the transfer and sharing your videos. Secure your webcam with a password to prevent unauthorized use. The ultra-thin design with multi-attach base improves interactions face to face and is compatible with most laptop screens and LCD. Compatible with all major instant messaging services like Windows Live Messenger, MSN , Yahoo Messenger , Skype , etc. .

In response to your concerns , I assure you that I have the same error 0x8000FFFF , I made lots of manipulations to solve it: wlmb uninstall and reinstall (windows live mail) change windows , I tested on XP because I work on vista. I uninstalled any antivirus and I am cleaning the registry etc. I just found out in the end : I am a subscriber to adsl iam , every time I obtain an IP address that starts with 196,217 ... I manage to get my mail and synchronize my cmpte and if I obtain an IP address that starts with : 41 ... I am unable to synchronize and I wlm error : 0x8000FFFF , try to do this test and answered me. I already sent an email to technical support microsoft.

I had to set up an automatic backup of files on two Windows servers . I discovered Creative Live Sync could agree - syncing files . And as I had never tried to sync back up now, I discovered that it was a great opportunity. After a few moments of doubt , because I did not know if Live Sync will launch a 64-bit Windows (officially, not Messenger ), I was surprised by a very quick installation.