Thread: Zune Software update problem

Zune Software update problem

Hello,
    So here is my problem I can not put my Zune Software Update. I do not know why I Have the message that gives me an error. I try to install or update it many times but the result is the same. Do you have idea about this? Any help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Zune Software update problem

The Elements That You Need:
    PC-One With The Zune software already installed
    A-zune
    -Windows xp sp2 (with latest update)
    -Zune software and the latest version 2.2 available here

So after downloading the file named "zunesetuppkg-x86.exe" you go to the directory you Downloaded and WHERE you can right-click "extract here" or something in kind to extract the elements of the package. appointment in the "packages" then click on "Zune-x86.msi" start the Computer Running while The installation is done. Above all, do not worry You Will not Have a menu Setup is done all the installation Automatically oz finished the zune software, Normally installed corrected. To see 'everything works well if you click the Zune shortcut on your desktop You Have And The program starts Normally. If It Is That Does not start you click on the shortcut Because The bad old Will not delete. Once all then this is the zune software Will search all the multimedia files on your computer and files Earlier That You selected with the old zune software. After That You Have More Than could you update your Zune and install the latest firmware (v 2.2 1044). Do not worry your zune Is Not At The Beginning, end it Will Be You Can purpose access your music, videos and your photos zune. Once the update made it Will Be You Can Even and import music, videos and photos from your zune to your pc.Au fact you can change the language of your Zune by going to the options and you'll discover it of new features. Other (I Will not Tell You Everything You discover for yourself )

So the right question me at the Beginning It Was not reconnect and after I go to device on the zune software and sync I am now, It Is I Was Apers and sync it am and is updating 'Set Automatically. I do not really see the problem,
    It Is By The Zune software Already?
    -You can manage your music etc.
    -Reinstall the Zune software and try to Deliver it to day I Did
    Otherwise ba returns with the old version of Zune software on your PC. Do You Have the latest windows update??

I have a problem with the Zune software Recently, I now can not run the software, plugging in my Zune Even. A standard Windows error message Appears Saying "Microsoft Zune Has Encountered a Problem and Needs to close. We apologize for the inconvenience. At the bottom of the window I "send report" or "do not send" ... The error signature IS as Follows:
    EventType: clr20r3 P1: zune.exe P2: 2.1.888.2 P3: 473d2ea7
    P4: zuneshell P5: 2.1.0.0 P6: 473d2d9d P7: 279 P8: 1c
    P9: System.TypeLoadException
    In the content of the report, WHICH IS very long, There Is a code 0xe0434f4d
    I tried 'everything to make a system restore, uninstalling and reinstalling my Zune software, install my CD version, nothing works order. If someone was kinda Enough to help me, it would Be very nice. Thank you very much

The only solution is formatting, have you tried it Reformatting?? You save all your data and Then You reformat you retry to install the Zune software is a PC sound. May be the solution as mentioned int her above post can help you, otherwise I do not see any solution for this.