Thread: How to combine video clips recorded by Vado HD

How to combine video clips recorded by Vado HD

I have recorded some videos by using my Vado HD and they are just great memories. I just want to Merge this videos in to one single video. So is there anybody who have done this before or is there any suggestion about an application by using which i can merge them? I have installed windows 7 professional on my computer.

Re: How to combine video clips recorded by Vado HD

Let's suppose you have many MPEG and AVI video clips and you want to merge them. Vidmex software will let you merge any video files and save them as one big continuous file. List of supported input video formats are ASF, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG ( MPE , MPEG ), OGM, RM ( RV, RMVB ), VCD, VOB, WMV.The only requirement: you must download and install appropriate video codecs.

I sometimes use Adobe Premier Elements for this, but if you don't want to pay for software you can use Windows Movie Maker. Movie Maker is free. You can just drag and drop the individual clips on to the timeline. You can add some nice transitions between scenes too. When you have it all pieced together you tell Movie Maker you are done and it will combine everything in to one movie. Very easy to use, but not many bells and whistles.

I did exactly what you said then in Moviemaker I chose "Save to DVD". This works when the video is from my previous Sony camcorder, beautifully. But after doing its converting and saving and burning, there is nothing, nada zilch on the DVD from the vado movie (that I can watch the whole thing in Moviemaker ). and when I tell Moviemaker "Save to view on MyComputer" only the MM titles and music appear in MediaCenter. No vado video at all. Did you really get to burn and watch the finished MM video you made from VADO?

I suggest you to download the HJSplit which is good software and it is a remarkably simple and easy-to-use little application which can split any file you like into parts of a predefined size, so that sharing them or storing them is made easier. It can also join split files back together and compare parts to see if they're the same.

To Join video files, please download Open Video Joiner. You can use the video joiner as video joiner, video merger, video combiner to join video, merge video, or combine video files.
    Decoder requirements: the proper audio and video decoder.
    Encoder requirements: avi encoder such as DivX codec or XviD codec.
    output format: AVI
    There would be many more software which can let you decide that in which format you want resultant video unlike Video Joiner.