Thread: Windows 7 drivers for Creative Webcam VF0010

Windows 7 drivers for Creative Webcam VF0010

I need some assistance to get the Windows 7 drivers for Creative Webcam VF0010. I am using this particular operating system and I have bought this Webcam, that came along with the driver for the Windows XP operating system. I have installed it in my system, but the Webcam does not get recognized in my system. This is why I am trying to get the proper drivers for Windows 7. I am awaiting for suitable help as soon as possible.

Re: Windows 7 drivers for Creative Webcam VF0010

For the Windows 7 drivers for Creative Webcam VF0010, just visit the official site of Creative. You will have to go to the section of Webcams and search for the particular model that you are having. After that, you need to go to the drivers section there. Now, I guess the drivers will be listed according to the operating systems. Select Windows 7. I hope that the installation of these drivers will fix your problem.

There is a possibility that the Windows 7 drivers for Creative Webcam VF0010 will not be available. I have seen that still, there are applications and softwares to be released that will work fine in Windows 7. I guess the driver of Windows XP can help you to work with this webcam. As it wont work directly, you need to start the webcam in the compatibility mode, that is with the help of the option for "troubleshoot compatibility".

If the Windows XP drivers does not support Windows 7 to work with Creative Webcam VF0010, then download the drivers that can be used for Windows Vista. I have experienced that most of the drivers, softwares and applications that work fine that are released for Windows Vista work fine in Windows 7. The main reason for this is that the features of Windows Vista and Windows 7 are similar.

I am not able to understand why you are searching for the Windows 7 drivers for Creative Webcam VF0010 on the internet. Actually, you must get all the proper drivers from the dealer itself. Ask for the same to the dealer. If there is no such driver for Windows 7 available there, then this particular may not be available on the internet too. So, it will be a waste searching.

Since, the Windows 7 drivers for Creative Webcam VF0010 and other such applications and programs are not available for this operating system, it is always recommended by most of the experts that the users of the older versions of Windows must not upgrade or switch to Windows 7.

Anyways, as you are already using Windows 7, it will be better if you change to any older version of Windows, so that you wont have to search for compatible softwares or applications in the future.

I have installed another operating system in my computer and thus, made it a dual boot system. As I already have the drivers for Creative Webcam VF0010 for this particular operating system, I am able to work with the same. I am sure that this setup will help me in the future to solve any incompatibility problems. I suggest the other Windows 7 users to go with this setup.