Thread: Where can i find Vado Central 3.0

Where can i find Vado Central 3.0

I am using a Creative Vado HD Digital Camcorder 1st Gen model and i have heard that the Vado Central 3.0 is out now i can use it for my camcorder. So i just tried to update my Vado Central but i could not find it on an internet. How can i update it now, Can anybody tell me where can i find the Vado Central 3.0? I have installed windows vista on my pc.

Re: Where can i find Vado Central 3.0

Even i have got crazy by searching the Vado Central 3.0 from my pc. I think it is nowhere on an internet. I have got one link where there was one question which says that Can Vado Central 3 work with Vado and Vado HD (1st and 2nd Generation)? and an answer was "Yes, but it will be available as a separate update from our download site. " Here you can have a look to that LINK.

As they have answered this question that the VADO Central 3.0 need to be get as an update which means that you should be having this software first on your computer system from where from where you can download the updates for it. I suggest you to do an internal search on an official website of the Creative. There they must have given some link on which this software has been available to download.

I have found one link on support.creative.com where they have provided several versions of the Vado Central but i think there is nothing like VADO CENTRAL 3.0. There was something like Creative Vado/Vado HD Pocket Video Cam software 3.01.12 so is it like that the VADO CENTRAL 3.0 is same as that.
    So shall i download it or it is some different software related to the vado camcorders.

You have to download and install any older version of the Vado Central and then connect your camcorder with the computer system and then you might get an advertisement for updating your software if your computer would be connected with an internet. If not then you have to search for an update on the software.

According to me Creative has been done something wrong by saying that the 3.0 version is available for 1st and 2nd gen models. I have seen lots and lots of people searching for the same issue on an internet but i guess nobody have got anything yet. I think you need to wait for the creative to fix this issue and until that you can go on searching for the same.

I have found one link from where you can download the Creative Vado/Vado HD Pocket Video Cam software 3.01.12 and i guess it would be helpful for you as it would be working as same as that of Vado Central 3.0. I suggest you to go to the support.creative.com where they have provided the link from where you can download the Vado HD Pocket Video Cam software.