Thread: zune connectivity problem

zune connectivity problem

Hello,
    I recently purchased zune media player which is an alternative to apples ipod. Now the problem I am facing is with the connectivity, I do not know why it is not connecting to other devices and internet. I have tried any alternatives but non of them really worked. If you have any information on this then please let me know. Waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Re: zune connectivity problem

Wireless Zune-to-Zune sharing lets consumers spontaneously share full-length sample tracks of select songs, homemade recordings, playlists or pictures with friends between Zune devices. Listen to the full track of any song you receive up to three times over three days. If you like a song you hear and want to buy it, you can flag it right on your device and easily purchase it from the Zune Marketplace. "

It must first enable WiFi on your Zune:

Settings> Wireless> Wireless:
    - Then, connect your Zune to the PC (USB) and launch the software. We must cut the current synchronization or allowed to complete. It then goes into the menu "Settings"
    - Then in the tab "Device" menu and "Wireless Sync", there is a button "SET UP - WIRELESS SYNC" button is clicked
    - The software will then scan for WiFi networks to the list
    - You can then click on "SHOW ADVANCED SETTINGS" to view the details of this network and set the example password if necessary. In my case my network is open, not mandatory.
    - Then click "SAVE SETTINGS" if we changed the settings, if not directly on "USE SELECTED".
    - To end with a success message.
    - You can click on "FINISH".

Your Zune is now configured on the computer hosting the Zune software and the Zune through your WiFi network. We can then go see the details of the WiFi network in the menu on your Zune:
    Settings> Wireless> Information
    To do this now manually sync, go into the menu of the Zune:
    Settings> Wireless> Sync Now

A set of NT services should be started on the PC (if you've placed in manual):

- Zune Network Sharing Service
    - Zune Bus Enumerator

The second service will enable a virtual driver for the Zune is connected. It will install at the first connection this driver. You can then sync from the Zune, and navigate the Zune software from the WLAN. This synchronization mode coupled with the docking station and TV output or an external sound can watch your example WebCasts directly on TV or listen to podcasts on your external speakers.

The explanation of the first four menus but we will return in more detail later. As for Social menu, it allows to connect to the Zune's social network and is just another box of mail between the various users of this device. The Settings menu provides for him to get into the camera settings, the music by way of general parameters such as language and configuring WiFi.

After much research I finally got it on again it must press the middle button and right button "play / pause" and the screen turns back to settings, the previous endroit. I hope someone will find this solution encounter the same problem