Thread: Text Tool issue on Photoshop CS5

Text Tool issue on Photoshop CS5

I have downloaded a trial pack of Photoshop CS5 application and I am getting an error that the text tool is not working. I do not know why is this happening? Please help me out so that I can make the changes that is required. It will be helpful for you and make the desired change this essential. Any help will be appreciated for the same. I use a desktop and it is installed with Windows 7.

Re: Text Tool issue on Photoshop CS5

The problem will be well with the application that you have installed. As it is a trial pack it is necessary that you check out for the thing and make the aspects that is necessary. It will be helpful for you and get the changes that is necessary. It will be helpful. Get a full version pack and then check out for the output. I hope it will then make the change that is essential.

There can be an issue with the application that you have installed. It would be that the application is not proper and hence you need to make the change that is required to work well. So in order to process and make it function or work you need to look for the change that is necessary that is get another fresh copy and make it install to the system. This will surely let you to get to a better conclusion.

Install the application under compatible mode. I hope as it is been done you can then make the changes that is required and make the application to process. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then under the properties section choose the compatibility and make it install under Windows XP. As it is been done you can then make the changes that is required. I hope it will be helpful.

Get the new pack of the application and then make the desired change that is necessary. You may get to work and process well with the application. Some issue may be with the thing that will be associated. So in order to process and make the change for execution you need to work out well and function as needed. It is needed and you can work for the thing. So check out.