Thread: Check PDF Files for errors

Check PDF Files for errors

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows Xp. I have installed adobe Reader to the system. The thing I want to know is with the Application or the document that has error to be detected. When I try to open a particular doc it says that the file was damaged and is been repaired. Can I be able to find what error was causing the thing. Please help me out for the same.

Re: Check PDF Files for errors

For your information there is no PDF checker for the thing. You need to look out by using as many as PDF reader application which will surely help you out to get closer to the problem and let you know about the same. It would be beneficial for you and you can then make the certain change that would help you out. So do check and make the changes that is required. I hope it will help you out well.

There are systematic checkers for PDF files and you can make the change or get to know about it well. this tool is available in Acrobat - Advanced Menu - Preflight. So do check out for the thing and make the aspects to be worked for you. It will then make the desired concept to be worked and to process for the thing as needed. It will be helpful for you and you can then make the desired change that is essential.

It would be better if you check out on Adobe's official site for more information. Lok out for the support page. Check out for the thing that you want to know. I hope you may be provided with the desired help that you need. Other than that it is essential that you do check for the aspect and make the required ailment to be performed for the same. You can then make the changes that is essential for you.

I do not think there is such thing or application which will help you out well for sorting the same. So in order to work out or make the changes it would be better that you do process for the aspect and then make the desired change that is essential for you. It will be helpful and you can thus make the required change that is essential. I hope this will make the certain aspects to be worked.